Since Im a rookie member of of CDOkada and apparently I have nothing else to do on a saturday afternoon (isnt that sad lol) I had some “thoughts” that I need to share… no pun intended this is just some things in my head.
Just like to holler @ CDOkada creator R013 or as I like to call him…”the Creator” or better yet “THE ARCHITECT” ( Matrix References sounds cool haha). I applaued this guy for doing this and to the rest of the CDOkada pioneer cheers to you young’ins.
Now on to my thoughts. I see CDOkada as a group with a great potential not only limited to the group itself but to do some good in the society, The kick ass awesome city that I love which is Cagayan de oro and hopefully in time—> to the WORLD^^
Here are my “small” ideas and envisions of CDOkada…
1. That we should register CDOkada as a Group having our own Vision,Philosophy,Mission, Goals and objectives
2.One day having a thousand members if not more!!! haha!
3. We should have like a “recruitment” group.. for we may never know there are soo many people in CDO just chillin in Tumblr who havent heard of this group yet.
4. I read in the newspaper column about the outreach programs that CDOkada will do..Im excited about that^^
5. A CDOkada FUN-RUN would be interesting^^
6. A CDOkada Anniversary bash?? wait.. when was this group officialy created? haha
7. A CDOkada CRIB/PLACE/Office/House… where members can go there and chill, study, try to study, pretend to study, talk, sing or do whatever he/she feels like (provided its not against the house rules ahhahaha)
8. If a group has to move up in this world it needs to have FUNDS..thats a cold hard fact.. so why not… A CDOKADA business venture??? your thoughts carlo? (since if that would be possible you are most likely spear-heading this project ahah)
9. A CDOkada out of town excursion trip haha going to a diffrent town and hooking up with other Tumblr groups there.. :)
Well these are just thoughts… but reality begins in thoughts, in dreams and in aspirations^^ (sounds like a ms. universe answer lol). But as the movie Angels in the Outfield so brilliantly phrase it “It could happen” so must we cling and believe. wohoo! Who knows maybe when all of this is done and somehow someway through our group we have become better individuals for ourselves, our loved ones and to the society we might call up David Karp or send him a video and he might JUST come to this great city and meet us… haha but I know all the members would go for Free tickets to go outside the country and meet him hahahaha ^^ til next time PEACE OUT TUMBLR DUDES!!
Done. Finally. I was not expecting na aantukin ako. Really. Or maybe I was just exhausted from work nung umaga. My eyes were closing without my consent kanina. But it really was a learning experience. We were taught on how to open an online business, some twists and turns, some terms and ways to possibly bring our websites in the first page of Google. This was brought by the Xavier Computer Enthusiast’s League. They (XCEL) were only expecting around 30 participants. To their surprise, almost 80 were there in the seminar, according to XCEL President, Haifa Baluyos.
CdoKada President was there and was given recognition by one of the speakers who happens to be a faculty of the Computer Science Department of Xavier University, Rhea Mocorro. Weetweew! Go Mr. President!
Enjoying every moment on the dashboard reading everyone’s posts, seeing pictures and even finding yourself laughing and relating to some of them?
Do you want to take your Tumblr experience to a whole new level?
If you answered YES to all of those questions, without a doubt you need to join CDO’s 3rd Tumblr Meetup!
The 3rd meetup will be on December 11, 2010 at De Oro Sagatech Resort (formerly De Oro Tropical) Zone 7, Bulua (near LTO), Cagayan de Oro City. CLICK HERE for more of the event and payment details.
We’ve had 2 successful meetups before. Friendships were formed and some of the best memories of our lives were created.
We are excited to see you there. We’ll create more memories together. It will be a day of fun and will also be one of the great ways to spend your Christmas break! It is totally a different experience when you get to meet the people behind every posts, pictures, quotes and even rants you see on your dashboard. Take my word for that.
Don’t miss it. This will change the way you view Tumblr forever!
RSVP to this event now. CLICK HERE and check “I’ll be there.”
“Oras ang milabay
nagkuyog napud sila
sa ilang istorya
oh nikalit lang og hilak si dodong
hapit tulo’g sip-on
kay siya gibuwagan
“naa siya’y usa pero ako diay
wala nalang jud koy kwenta?”—Subsoul, Bato